You are looking for an agri-food packaging line to pack fresh cream in pots, buckets, plastic pails, cans, squeezer, jerrycans or any other rigid container.
As an agri-food industry, you attach the utmost importance to the respect of good hygiene practices and profession standards in force, and you look for ergonomic equipment that is easy to clean.
You expect from your partner reliable and efficient packaging lines and impeccable service to ensure your daily production.
You have specific needs regarding your products or your packaging process and your packaging machine must meet all your requirements.
PACKINOV’s fresh food packaging lines are designed to meet your requirements in terms of safety, ergonomics, hygiene and performance.
Safety: in accordance with the 2006/42 / EC directives. Certification issued by an independent body.
Ergonomics: Optimized loading heights, automated adjustments from the touch screen, compliance with the standards in force
Hygienic design: EHEDG / NSF compliant for fast and easy CIP cleaning
- Multi-format – fast format change from the touch screen (user-friendly HMI)
- High speed – multiple dosing – Up to 5 tons / h per track
- Dosing accuracy – up to +/- 0.5% – product gain
- Economical: Only one operator is needed – Autonomy of loading up to 1H30
- Ease of cleaning: saves time, minimizes detergent volume, optimizes TRS
PACKINOV offers packaging lines for fresh cream and other food products, from its standard range, food packaging lines adapted to your products and containers, and tailor-made solutions, designed according to your specifications.
Our feeders preserve the qualities of your products (texture, fineness, homogeneity …) and are adapted to your different fresh creams: liquid, thick, semi-thick, whole, light, extra-light, fresh, UHT.
Our agri-food feeders are designed to allow automatic cleaning in place (CIP).
The metering accuracy achieved allows you to limit material losses and get a quick return on investment.
PACKINOV fresh food packaging lines are designed by our Design Office in compliance with the engineering guidelines issued by the European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group (EHEDG) or the National Sanitation Foundation International (NSF) for hygienic cleaning.
The directives require, in the development of agri-food packaging lines, the choice of materials, in particular 316L stainless steel for elements in contact with food products, a careful design, suitable shapes and optimal surface qualities to allow fast and efficient cleaning of your packaging line.
PACKINOV is a member of the European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG).
EHEDG is a foundation created in 1989 to promote the hygienic design of equipment and facilities in the food industry.
PACKINOV packaging machine design also incorporates a HACCP approach to reduce chemical, biological and physical risks in the packaging process.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) is one of the bases of the health and safety strategy of professionals in the food industry to ensure the quality of food products.
The design and application of a HACCP method is mandatory for any agribusiness company. This is an approach to reducing and eliminating chemical, biological and physical hazards at the point of production and throughout the production chain, from the production, harvesting and storage of raw materials to the production process.
PACKINOV packaging lines for fresh cream are all multi-formats. The agri-food machines of the range allow the packaging of:
- Pots from 50g to 2kg
- Buckets from 1kg to 20kg
- Bottles, squeezers and cans of any capacity
Depending on your specifications, congestion constraints, desired rates, containers, … the proposed packaging solution will be a rotary or linear packaging machine.
Standard or optional, PACKINOV packaging lines incorporate:
- Large capacity automatic unloader: up to 1h30 of autonomy
- Disinfection by pulsed light or UV flash of containers, films and lids
- Multi-position volumetric, flow rate and / or weight assay: accuracy up to +/- 0.5% to avoid unnecessary and expensive product loss
- Inerting: partial vacuum & inert gas injection
- Heat sealing film to increase the shelf life of your products and ensure a perfect seal
- Weighing at the end of the line to avoid penalties for non-compliant products, maintain traceability and achieve optimal profitability
- Grouping for manual or automatic palletizing